O.A. Quinoa Bluebbery Quinoa Muffins
Author: O. A. Quinoa
Recipe type: Deserts
Serves: 12 Muffins
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (you can also do ½ cup of quinoa flour and ½ wheat flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- ⅔ cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 12-muffin tin, or if using cupcake liners separate them, and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour (whatever type you decided to use) brown sugar, salt and baking soda, then stir in the cooked quinoa. Set aside.
- In a seperate bowl combine the oil, milk and egg and then stir into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries and spoon the batter into the muffin tin or liners.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove muffins from pan to cool.